Sunday, January 10, 2010

Naughty Charmaine Birthday ♥

Back to the blogging mood again today , coz i was too happy on tonight , really a GREAT GREAT night at my babe wanyong house..
1st - Her niece, CHARMAINE who is 4 years old , a cute and notty girl , doing her small celebration party at their home sweet home
2nd - Really ate LOTS of thing , until my babe stomach pain! hahah , no doubt , its too YUMMY!!
3rd - Three of our babes guy also there , so the night will be more GREAT! We had done some make-up thing to their faces! hahahaha really laugh until whole house our voice ==

Many picture were captured down , but mostly at my babe camera , just a few took in my handphone .. so let's share together
TADAAAAA~~~~~
The 1st gay lou...., he had a great cute & arabian kampung girl style!
2nd gay lou, emo peng become sexy peng ?? hahah!

3rd one, the most potential to be a girl one , Beautiful & perfect eyes with double eyelid!
Hahahah that's all the pictures in my cellphone , will post more once i get from my babe camera!
We really lose to them , look prettier then all of us! haha ..
Hope that the three pondan dint see it here , if not i'm gonna DIED ..Hahahahahha
Before ended up this post , let me post picture of me at saturday night!
the blogger@ mois

okay reader, im going to sleep now and hope that im not imsomnia again!! please!!
Night to the world and once again happy birthday to notty charmaine ! ♥HEART YOU ♥

Stay tune!..........

No comments: