Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sick after work

Finally , i get my FIRST work after my SPM finish .. i've been wasting my time for almost 2 month after my spm finish .. Everyday just keep on hanging out until late at night , and this is wad called UNHEALTHY lifestyle.. Since i get this work at 27/1/2010 which is my 1st day work for this panadol event , i've get back to healthy lifestyle , sleep early everynight and wakes early in the morning! Until yesterday night , unhealthy lifestyle comes back again , no doubt , coz is saturday night , and predominantly, we will go club on every saturday night! Lastly , i'm too tiring until i get sick at yesterday night , when reach mois, i felt unwell .. nothing i can do .. still force myself and control to party till the last minutes.. Ended up at green house at 4something am ! After that , my dear Michelle fetch me back and i rest for 1 hour , and continued went to my work .. dear michelle have to fetch me to BJ there again , and she's with paul together just now, and i really wants to thanks to them once again at here! Because they accompanied me to go vomit and also accompanied me to work! as well, they also buy some food for me .. Appreciate it muchiie!!! * MUACKKS! LOVE U GUYSS ! ^^ So i finished my work today at around 11something and rest myself in the bed until now.. Felt better now, but still have abbit headache.. not really pain now, nearly faint at this morning! Wants to thanks my mummy here also , she cooked bee hun th'ng for me , everytime she'll cook this when one of her daughter is sick* although is when sick time eat, still feel very delicious.. here comes the picture i took , cooked by my lovely mum!
Yummy, 3bigprawn and 3 fish provided by mum!

Favourite fruits, (Dragonfruits) i always had my fruits after every meal :)

In between, Chinese New Year is nearer & nearer.. as well valentines day is same day with our 1st day cny which is call as "CHO YAT" ( in cantonese) Gonna buy a cheong sam for myself to wear at the 1st day of cny.. Anyone know where to get it ?? Few more days left for me to finished buy and done myself and get prepare for CNY.. Nothing much , just hope everyone get more wealth , more healthy and blissfull & more ANG PAO for sure! Also valentine present as well , hahaha.. more please... But i don't think that i'm gonna receive any valentine pressie this year, Despite no present, i wont unhappy coz of this la.! One more thing , my desire before Chinese New Year & Valentines day reach is to cut down few KG of my body..!! Okay hope i success!!!
That's all for the post , i needa rest again , Off day tomorrow!! Hope my fever GONE and FLY away please as well my babe wanyong also! Thanks to paul , michelle and mummy again
Night Peeps

No comments: