Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tiring day

Yesterday was my movie day and the first time watch with my dear michelle..
Okay , PARANORMAL ACTIVITY is chosen by us to watch yesterday..

Rank : 8 stars
Its was a real ghost movie that captured by a young couple that suspect their house were haunted! Really a great horror movie to watch .. I felt so scary after watch it and cant stop thinking bout the things happen in the movie!

After movie , receive call from eugene, so we went to RED again!
Before that, we went Mois to collect the invitation card which is on this Friday night!
Pictures @ mois
Taken at DJ place, no one haha ..
and then went red, ended up that day with alcohol again ==

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second day , recieve a call from my babe wanyong , intro me a job and i quickly get prepared to interview .. Fetch my darling sin wei to accompanied me to the interview ...
I think i would't able to success get the job , coz the person told me that i'm still underage!
Nothing i can do, yeah i havent pass my birthday , so i'm still UNDERAGE!
Bad & tired day , HOT like hell , TRAFFIC JAM like hell , and also accident happens to me ..
It was my 1st time, luckily no one get hurt . i crashed my sister car to the uncle motor , and the uncle was so kind to me even is my wrong! Sorry again
After that , help my sister take her car to car wash! Hope she dint see that i crash her car!!!!!
Then we went to yam cha a while ..
our favourite shop!

picture & picture ....
After that drop back my darling to her house and i'm back too ..
Traffic on the road almost 1hour and finally reach!!
Sweat .....

One more movie i wanna watch now which is CASE 39 .. will be release tomorrow!!!
Thinking wad i gonna wear for this friday night
XOXO

No comments: