Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Days in CNY

Okay, i know i've neglected my blog again!! have to say sorry and i'm back after the 11th days of CNY ..Since i was already quite free after tiring for so many days , and its time for me to updates my blog.. Wuhooo , but no picture during my cny to see here, coz had some technical problem quite slow to upload here .. Guys, can straight to my facebook view it Okay Really sorry , time really not enough for me to use in the days of cny.. Until my mum also complain me that havent get the chance to see my face since '30th night of cny until cho 9 of cny! Sorry mum , hahah ur daugher is exhausted her time & busying with her sales, her ang pao sales!! hahahaha .. Work hard to get it from everyone's house Besides these, actually i was quite busying with the topic PARTY-NON-STOP hahahah clubbing 7-days in a row non-stop! Everynight sleep at 6-7am! and wakes at evening 4 or 5 pm.. after woke up, continued my ang pao sales with my babe again . That's the reason why my mum said that no opportunities to seen my face during CNY, tiring enough! But we do really enjoy much Really exhaust our time KAO KAO!!!
Many thing had happen during my cny , problem with our gangs, but now everythings its already pretty fine after we get some talk with each other . Really hope to back to our last time life Also , not to forget , bad things happen in myself just yesterday night , my supervisor called me to send her my account number, so i'd try to find my bank book which is kept inside my small flower bag with some of my europe money! Unfortunately i can't find it Where it gone?? The bank book is okay , but the worst wan is my europe money is kept inside the bag with my bank book!! Almost 1k Can't be despondent , Despite it has lost , but i'll try my hardest to find it! Before ended my topic, not to forget mention here that my SPM results will be send to JPN on this 28 february. and we'll get it on 16 March .. what i wanna say before i get it is only one word, DIE! The things that can make me happy on 16 March is can reunion back with my school friends! Miss them LOTS! Hope my desire that the results i aim can make me happy too on that day!! After pass my Chap goh mer really had to change my lifestyle, eat less , sleep earlier! This is MUST!!!!! okay not to forget , once again wish the chinese Gong Hei Fat Choi and wish all of us get ang pao LOTSSS Gotta end my post here , i havto do mask on my face , Chan alots
Stay Tunes


No comments: