Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmast Party - Continental hotel

I'm here again reader . My body is full of tiring and almost melt due to the party last night! and this is wad called HARDCORE!
Hahaha , althought it was realy realy very tiring , but all of us really had a great and enjoyable night!! Almost all of our gang are DRUNK and VOMITT like shit! haha ..
But me, still remain , i din drink alot .. so i'm not drunk yesterday , just dead beat! Huhu...
So when the time my babe and babe guys drunk , i had nth to do .. so i just snap some of the drunker champion face! hahah ... its so funny! Opps, but i'm not gonna upload the picture here, coz its too hard and lazy for me ! haha so just visits my facebook to see the Drunker's faces!
but the CHAMPION of DRUNKER i will post it here~

TADAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
haha , its Handy , if i'm not mistaken his name !
hahhaha i'm i too bad?? nonono , i was just too free~~~ LOL
Okay back to the topic, one thing that make me unhappy yesterday was few of our friend is absent to the party last night! Haih , but its okay we stil have our time to join together rite ? Happy new year are Coming soon!! huwahhhhhh ,, waiting for the moment now!! hehehe ...

I think should stop here i'm still very tired and needed a MASK badly!!! hahaha ...
Btw thanks my babe wanyong again for the angle^^ but too bad i broke it ahhaa , promised u to repair it okay ! Not to forget my babe jaclyn too!! I'm so touched!!!
before i end this , i just wanna say this to EVERYONE , I am still remain the same , still is SEOW SIEW FUNG and i'll NEVER CHANGED!!
ya, i admit that i've LOVED to clubbing recently , but so what ?? I'm single & just finish my secondary school life! So i don't think that i'm wrong or had changed causes of these ??!!
I AM STILL ME! okay ? Muackksss... I love all my babes and treat all of u with my real heart! Not fake, okay ??! I appreciate all of u very much , my life just cant happy all the time without ALL of u OKAY ?!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Kris said...

Poor guy kena bullied...and had to sleep at the bath-tub..