Sunday, December 27, 2009

Had promised Chloe and Leehoeng to go shopping at queensbay today , but too bad ended up coz leehoeng is not free and i din get enough sleep so lastly had cancelled it! SORRY again to Chloe Still will have other chance wan rite ?? ^^
Yesterday, sat , so we went to MOIS again , the gang that went to KL is back so is quite happening last night! Go until i dunwan back, haha after mois, we went Jamal for supper and lastly decided to go babe wanyong house! Hehe ... not much ppl go , jus me , yang , chao , eugene and belvin!
Haha ... they keep on called me KAKAK!! wtf == Said wanna had DimSum but ended up also
Lastly back at 6 something and sleepp at 7.30am ! TIRED !!!!! need to sleep more early everyday , but i cant ..................................... wtf .....................................................................
if i continued like that, my skin gonna be very rough and dry ............................
Btw , i'm so tired and moody this few days, friend problem makes my heart really pain!
Somemore he makes me so suffer! wad should i do.........................
i really need to start my new life , i am falling in love with somemone , please let me go!

No comments: