Thursday, April 15, 2010

Be strong

I'm back to here again .. I'm so fucking lazy and boring now! And i've realise i've neglected many things in my life recently .. Everyday just wasting my time here and there.. But still ,i dunno when i will wake up! Its quite lots of things in my heart now.. I dint know what i'm exactly doing right now.. Just know its wrong.. I just wanna scream out loudly and share my problem .. But i guess its too many until i don't know to say out and how to share!! I know i've promise many things to my mum and friends, i know u guys are worrying bout me.. I will appreciate my life! I will stop doing the things that no benefic and harm myself! What i need is time :) Should Stop here , will back very soon after i wake and plan something for my future! and don't worry me my friends :) Thanks my reader for willing listen and reading my blog!

1 comment:

lol said...

add oil ms. fang ^^