Thursday, May 6, 2010

Alter - ing

Hello my reader.. Times to update my blog as i've neglected my blog for a quite long time..
Finally i'm back although i'm not really in a mood to write blog now, but i have nothing to do .. so , i'm back to here again!
Okay , lets start talking bout myself recently
In 21 April , i've lost the most precious and i've neglected him for a long time person in my life!
I'm really so fucking sad of that coz i never appreciated him before that How bad i'm i?
After the lost , i'm still dint change my life and everyday just hanging out and taking some bad things that will harm my own body.. until i get some case that make my mum and everyone busy and worry-ing with us
I'm really felt so sorry ... only the word SORRY i can say to them ...
Luckily i'm wake now.. I've successfully alter my life So people , don't give up easily when u've did something wrong.. Ur family will always be with u all the time
I've get myself a work, which is as a waitress at Upper Penang Road , Monkey Bar ..
It located at the whole row of segafredo !Feel free to find me there my friend..
But i knew that this kind of work is just temporary for me to pass my time everyday and not wasting time everyday without earning but spending!
After i've earn some money i will alter my life again .. i've already plan to learn some nail art but i knew its not yet suitable for me to learn now, coz i'm still haven try to work and earn money..
Havto gif myself a chance to work hard and earn money before i've learn all those things!
So don't worry me my friend , i've stop all those bad things which is no earning but spending lots,, everyday hanging out with nothing and many more!
What i need now and desire is Earn money so i dint make so much burden for my mummy! I know i'm such a extravagant before these!
My mum is the only one left for me to reciprocate and respectfull person.. I need to show my love for her and earn money for her^^ Despite, i've no more chance to show my love to my daddy, but i know he would forgive me and wants me to take care of mummy , so i wont let my daddy despondent or frustrated ..
I believe everyone also did wrong before rite? as long as u did feel guilty and ready to change and u'll be a success person , learn the word There's always a failure before a success!
Besides, i hope i can find one who really can take care of me and we love each other together!
Haha, i dunno why i just feel that i'm getting old in this few days , althought i 18 years old also haven reach =.= just hoping that i can faster get a very blissfull family for myself.. I felt envy when i saw my sis, how lucky she is, but hope she knew to wakes and appreciate it
Got many ppl ask me since i have a thinking wanna get a blissfull family , why i still dunwanna into a relationship? Haha , i want , but not everyone can match wan rite? And yes, i did have a love one, but i he told me not to put hope on him.. LOL god do always like to joke with us rite ? Mayb the person u love not love u but the person u doesn't love did love u! =.= But i believe nothings is impossible
No one's can know future rite ?? its unpredictable.. Just let it be destiny ...
Not to forget, i really need a hair cut badly!!!! My hair is just like a piece of shit!! I cant stand for it anymore, just can tie it highly everyday , nth more i can do.. hope i cant fast fast cut hair after my dad's 49th ..
Oh ya, my daddy had left the only most precious thing of himself for me and my sis..
Which is our new family member , Tayson .. let's welcome him..

TADAA~~~~~

he's the only precious belonging from my daddy, we knew he loves him much..
I will try my best to take care and show my love for u to him , dad! Don't need to worry
Not to forget, tomorrow was already my dad's 49th days.. Hope he will back to see his daughter for the last time God bless please!!!

HMM , Reader, its time for me to stop here , hehe.. i havto get prepare for myself done and gotta off to work dee.. Bye again .. I'll be back very fast and will be post something bout my working place environment , okay ??
My next desire will be keeping money to redye and curl my hair mayb ?? LOL gif me some idea please .. i'm really bored of my hair style!! and keep money for a new phone which is BB ^^ and a new watch , perhaps a watch will find someone to buy for me ?? HAHA..

So STAY TUNE ^^

No comments: