Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sister simple celebration birthday

15/6/2010 Tuesday night

As usual, went to work at monkey bar .. After that my sis receive a text msg from pei tze and told us that she was quarrelling with her bf and alone went join his guy friend at jin cheng and called us to go accompany her after worked.. Then , we'v decided to find her there around 12 something..
When reached the room , a small simple celebration surprise from them to her

A simple nice chocolate cake , taste delicious
*MAKE A WISH*
My outfit for that day was portugal.. But too bad that portugal din even in 1 ball! Hollyshit!
hmmm....
Let's enjoy a video taken by me (sorry for the poor quality!)


After that we ate lots of thing there which bought from them and started to Sing K.
Around 2 something, i went back earlier to home..
Once i open my house door, once again get shocked by my naughty tayson!
Since my mum still haven off to bed, i was sitting there and gossip with her , my big sis and da ling as well..
In a sudden mood , all of us felt like wanna had supper.. So me and da ling are the one who choosen to buy always!
Bring along this naughty , he just jump out from house once we open the door!
Did u guys notice he was wearing a cloth?? haha we just brought his to buy it, ENGLAND number 1, GOGO GO!!
Our supper, quite alot!! That's the reason why i'm always getting fat living in this family
but i'm happy and proud to be one of these warm and happy family member

Finished supper , i went bed around 6 am .. yes, i knew that's the reason why my eyebag and dark circle is getting serious shit!

The next day 16/6/2010

Okay which is today haha.. My sis real day birthday ..
Mummy had promised to bring her dinner with family members tonight..
Nothing more to say , just finished had my lunch, which is McDonald , they called delivery coz all of us lazy got out to buy food! So delivery MCD is our best choice
waited for half an hour our meal reached Yummy!
this greedy naughty dog always make his innocent tam jiak face once he saw ppl eating!

That's all for the post , will be back with tonight dinner post , Oh ya, i'm not working tonight!
Hehe, rest one more day with spending and no earning again, haha but what to do? sis, birthday is TUA LIAP wan she said
Lastly , wish my sis once again in here , Otanjobi, omesan! (Happy birthday, sister ) Dont get weird, its japanese word, yes i've learn before japanese before this, coz of lazyness so learn until 'pua tang sai' and wasted money! heheeh.. Since i found all the book in my cupboard just now , its time to learn back again!

Gotta get myself done before 6.30pm.. Bye and stay tune!
What to wear ?? Hmm ............

No comments: