Thursday, June 17, 2010

Otanjobi omesan ♥

As i'd promised to updated my blog about my sister birthday dinner with family yesterday!
Although our family member had less one off him, but all of us knew that he wants us to live happily too without him
Time to let the picture to do the talk!
Outfit for the day ( A simple flower dress, curl hair , and high heels)
Before went out, camwhore myself at my 2nd house!

After reached..
Ocean Green Restaurant & Seafood.
Located at Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah , Paramount Hotel!
Best recommend, a beautiful scene there which is the beach just beside of these reataurant!
Besides, the food there is really taste delicious!
Before the food came, snap snap again
and finally it came!
Yummy yummy ( notice the icon tongue^^)
After fullfill our stomach , taken some picture with this BirthdayB*****

Okay should end my post here, i'll be right back again ...
Havto take some rest for myself , just slept for 3 hour last night.. Gonna get some rest and off to work later.. Bye and once again Happy Birthday Sis! Muacckks, wish u getting happier & prettier day by day..

No comments: