Saturday, June 19, 2010

To my beloved daddy

Daddy, father's day is coming soon .. I knew that we have no more chance to celebrate it with you anymore! But i really sincerely hope that you could read this!!
I know ur the best father ,u gave all the best thing to us since we'r small!! I not expedient and qualified to hate you coz of the divorce with mummy!! I know its not ur fault but i just cant accept it!! i now very hate myself that never appreciate you before this.. And You even don't have my phone number! i realised how bad am i now! A dad don't have his daughter phone number?! really funny!! Sorry Daddy!
I knew that its useless to regret now. The things you want me to do is to face the problem and alter myself rite??
Since the day lost of you, I've totally lost my direction of life.. Everyday just hanging out and doing some bad things that make mummy worry! But the punishment you gave to us when Mother's Day night had bring me back to my ordinary life again! Thanks dad, i know u will always watch and take care us even ur not here
Daddy i just wanna let u know i really very love you before these but i just don't know and dont have the time to show it to you.. I remember how you laugh happily when i call u with the word 'DADDY'! Your smile will be in my heart forever until the day i die!
Now i knew that how precious are you in our heart!! Thanks dad, Love and miss you so much!! we'll visit you when Father's day alright? Hope u read these here!!

No comments: