Monday, June 14, 2010

Work

Back to here again... Nothing special... Just wanna show u guys that i've successfully re-dyed and cutted my hair ugly fringe

From brown blonde to green blonde

I felt this colour is better for me, coz i always like to be something special.. brown coloured hair was too many ppl had it now! so i wanna be unique wan, different from everyone, HAHA..

Besides, i think i've been mention about the work i get for myself in the previous post rite ?
and now, i get another job, my since small ambition job.. hehe .. which is nail stylist..
I think i'll be start at the 1st date of july, is actually my sis best friend shop.. Since she know i'm interested to that, then she wanna hire me for RM 500 every month and teach me for free..
I've decided to apply for these job.. since i'm interested and the work time is only 11am - 6pm and i can off at every thursday.. Furthermore the shop just located near my house.. Its kinda easy for me Despite i know i'll get myself too tired with these but For the job at monkey bar, i'll change the time to start work at 8pm-12am and only work 5days in a week ..
So that i wont get myself too tired Good plan isn't it? Suddenly felt myself become so mature HAHAHAHA.. i think u guys will support me rite ? ^^

okieee is time to Stop here.. I'll be back again

No comments: